Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully and confirm that you understand the content. Please consult with us for help if there are any issues related to the rights and benefits of the terms.
- Users means a who access website.
- Customers means a who buys Products made available for sale on the Sites.
- Member means a person who signs up as a Member by creating an account.
- Products mean products available for sale on the website including, but not limited to source code components and other forms of content in the form of creative digital computer files.
- Payment Agent means any payment agent or method approved from time to time including, but not limited to, PayPal.
– Users in the process of access, users have expressed the meaning of agreement and confirmation:
- The user has read, fully understood and agrees to these terms.
- These regulations constitute a legally binding agreement on the user. If the user disagrees with any of the provisions of this policy, please do not access or attempt to use or continue to use.
We reserve the right to revise as necessary, update and adjust the terms. Any such edits, updates or adjustments will be published public.
Terms through modifications, updates, or adjustments will take effect once they are published.
Consumers who continue to use the Services are deemed to have agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions by modifying, updating, or adjusting them.
Customer acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for reading, modifying, updating and / or modifying the foregoing.
4. Benefits by Purchase
By being purchase as a Customer you are entitled to:
- Acquire a license to use that Product. This is dealt with in more detail in clause 6.
- Request a support about that Product.
- Request a refund.
- Update changes of Product.
5. Fees and Services
Membership is free.
If you are a Customers of a Product, you will pay a fee to buy the right to use that Product in accordance with clause 6.
All payments by Customers on the website must be paid using a Payment Agent.
You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes (including withholding tax), associated with your use of the website wherever levied (including any goods and services or value added taxes, which will be added to amounts billed to you, if applicable).
Payment will be made in US currency and accordance with the rules of the applicable Payment Agent. The Customers is responsible for all costs of currency conversion from his or her preferred currency to the US Dollar.
6. Buying Products
If you do not select a license, you agree that the license you purchased is Regular License.
The different types of licenses and the conditions of use are set out in the licensing page.
Depending on the use you want to make of a Product, you will need to select the correct license required by you. You are responsible for choosing, and warrant that you have chosen, the correct license to meet your requirements.
If you buy a Product, you do so on the following terms:
- Once your order for a Product is accepted, and you pay the fee, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the Product in accordance with the conditions of the license that you acquire;
- Ownership of the Product remains with us.
If you want a refund or credit on a Product you must make a Refunds to Support. We will assess claims.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit for reasons including (but not limited to) if you:
- Have changed your mind about a Product;
- Bought a Product by mistake;
- Do not have sufficient expertise to use the Product;
- Ask for goodwill;
8. Changes to pricing:
Special deals might involve Products being sold for prices that are different to the advertised prices on Sites. This means that the fee payable to you is based on the revenue generated from the sales of your Products via our site, which may not always be determined by reference to the advertised price.
9. Third Party Sites
You may be able to link from the website to third party websites and third party websites may link to the website (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of a link to a Linked Site on the website does not constitute or indicate any relationship.
Users are responsible and at risk for using the internet. We aren’t responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any other information or process available. In no event shall we or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, or consequential damages.